- Because tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our students
- We rely on fundraising and charitable support to bridge the “tuition gap” and keep overall tuition low
- Assists with the cost of school supplies, text books and other operational needs of the school
- Supports numerous school programs such as Band and Youth in Government
- Allows us to continue to offer a faith filled educational experience while keeping tuition low
- Buying or selling your tickets early allows the ticket holder entry into ALL of the drawings.
- For every unsold ticket, $25 will be added to the family’s tuition bill for the current year.
- Because of the amount of tickets sold per family, it is important to keep track of your tickets and stubs and to turn them into the school office shortly after you sell them (be sure to watch for the incentive and early bird deadlines)!
- Sell your tickets to family, friends, neighbors, or buy them yourself!
- If you would like to sell your tickets at the Cathedral before and after weekend Masses, please sign up at this LINK. (989) 705-3569 or e-mail email@example.com. You have 7 months to sell your tickets!
- You must be at least 18 years old to sell a raffle ticket.
- The ticket purchaser must be at least 18 years old, however an adult may put a minor’s name on the ticket stub and prizes may be awarded to a minor.
- Raffle tickets cannot be purchased in the name of “St. Mary Cathedral School” nor can the school be awarded the prize(s).
- Per State of Michigan gaming laws, all unsold tickets and stubs MUST be accounted for and returned to the school.
St. Mary Family Ideas to Sell Your Cash Raffle Tickets:
Who have you bought a ticket from lately? Go back and ask them to buy a ticket from you.
Sign up to sell tickets during sporting events!
Make sure to bring your tickets to your next family gathering!
Consider asking 5 friends or family members to go in on tickets together. (the seller needs to keep track of these details)
Ask your child's fellow classmate parent's to pitch in on a ticket for the class. (If it is a winning ticket, the money goes into a classroom needs fund)
Ask your social circles to buy a ticket. (co-workers, neighbors, your book group, Bible Study, club sports...)