New for 2019-2020 school year- All registration and fees will be processed online.
No paper registration form!
For Each New Student Only- Fill out the New Student Application form here! (By completing this form, the office will provide you access to your Online Enrollment Packet).
For New and Current Students:
1) Fill out the Online Enrollment Packet for EACH child through FACTS Family Online (Renweb-ParentsWeb).
2) As part of the Online Enrollment Packet, you will be directed to complete a FACTS profile. Here, you will determine your payment plan through FACTS and apply for Tuition Assistance and Scholarships. All families are required to have a FACTS Account and selected payment plan. You will also be asked to pay your $100 registration fee when your Online Enrollment Packet is submitted.
How to access Online Enrollment Packet?
To help parents keep track of the many details relative to school, we use a student information system called FACTS (previously RenWeb). The “home-school” communication portal portion is called ParentsWeb, and it serves the following functions:
- Re-enrollment / Online Enrollment Forms
- Grades (2nd-12th grade)
- Attendance, Homework / Assignments, Report Card
- School and Class Directory
- Track your Service Hours
- NEW for 2019/20 - access your FACTS account to manage your tuition payments
STEPS TO COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE ENROLLMENT PAPERWORK
Log in to ParentsWeb LOGIN
Enter district code: SMG-MI
Enter your primary email address and your password (both parents may have a primary email and can therefore have their own ParentsWeb log-ins).
If you do not have an existing ParentsWeb log in, you will need to create one; select Create New ParentsWeb Account on the login screen and follow instructions in the email that will be sent to you.
To complete your Online Enrollment paperwork, at least one parent/guardian from the registered student’s family must have a RenWeb user name and password.
After you are successfully logged in, select 'Family Information' located on the left column and choose ‘Enrollment/Reenrollment’.
From the Online Enrollment page, verify that the appropriate students are listed for you and verify that the grade they are going into is correct. If you find any errors, call the school office at 989.732.5801 so that we may correct the problem immediately.
Select ‘Start Enrollment Packet’ for each student listed and follow instructions.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: You do NOT need to complete all of the forms at one time – be sure to SAVE your entries within each form before moving on to the next; a green check mark (or yellow alert triangle if data is incomplete) will appear next to each enrollment form if you are saving properly. If you need to log out of ParentsWeb at any time, your work will be saved to begin where you left off when you return later.
If you have any problems or questions at anytime throughout the process, please call for assistance. St. Mary Cathedral School Office 989.732.5801