Fr. Don Geyman
Family: Youngest of 8 children. Raised in Ida, Mi
Hobbies: Avid hunter and fisherman since childhood.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from University of Michigan, 1987
- Entered seminary in 1990. Studied at Sacred Heart in Detroit and Mount St. Mary in Cincinnati.
- Earned a Masters of Divinity degree.
Ordained to the priesthood: June 8, 1996
Fr. Nicholas Cooper
Ordinand a priest: 13 May, 2017 on the 100th Anniversary of Our Lady's Appearance in Fatima.
Ordained a Deacon: 18 June, 2016
Hometown: Elk Rapids, Michigan, but I was born in Rome.....Rome, N.Y., you thought Italy for a second didn't you! Ha! Got ya!
Home parish: Sacred Heart in Elk Rapids.
Family: Mom, Dad, and 3 brothers.
- Jim and Mary Cooper, Parents
- Vince & Alison, brother, both are farmers they have two daughters.
- Tim, brother, is also a farmer
- John & Irene, brother, lives on Long Island, NY with their 4 kids, John is an investigator for the NYSPD.
Education: Way to much.....but here you go.
- Northwestern Michigan College, A.G.S.
- Pontifical College Josephinum, M.Div., B.Phil
- University of Notre Dame du Lac, M.S.M.
- Aquinas College, B.A.
Hobbies: I'm actually a boring person. I love to travel.
What else.... that's it. I'm a priest. That's it.