SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: JANUARY 27 – FEBRUARY 2, 2019
Sun. Jan. 27 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
Represent St. Mary and show your school pride by wearing a logo collared shirt or school uniform to Mass
- Pancake Breakfast ~ Immediately following the 9:00am and 11:00am Masses, Parish Hall (sponsored by St. Mary School Families-presented by NHS) *Jazz Birds will play after the 11:00 Mass
- St. Mary Students/Families will offer testimonials after each Mass
Mon. Jan. 28 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
- Spirit Wear St. Mary Blue and White/Jean Day
- Spirit Activity-Assembly after Convocation in the Gym 8:00-8:30
Tues. Jan. 29 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
- Spirit Wear~ Mismatched Day
- Spirit Activity-Catholic Quiz bowl (12:00-1:00)
- Spirity Activity-Geography Bee
Wed. Jan. 30 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
- Spirit Wear~ St. Mary Blue and White/Jean Day
- Spirit Activity-Catechism Bee * 1:00- grades 2, 3 and 6, * 2:00- 4th/5th
- Spirit Activity-High School students ice skating 12:30-2:30
Thurs. Jan. 31 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
- Spirit Wear~ PJ/Snow Day Attire
- Spirit Activity-Middle School students snowshoeing
Fri. Feb. 1 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.
- All School Mass~9:00 am
- Spirit Wear~ Jean Day/Team Sport Day
- Spirit Activity-Talent Show 1:00-2:30
- Spirit Activity-Indoor tailgate (pizza sponsored) 4:00-5:30 then join us for the basketball game after!
Sat. Feb. 2 CATHOLIC SCHOOLS Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed
- Snow Coming Dance
The theme for Catholic Schools Week 2019 is “Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.” This theme was created to celebrate Catholic schools and encompasses the core products and values found in Catholic schools across the country. Not only are we teaching students to become future servant leaders, faith-filled disciples and enriched citizens in our communities, we, as educators, are growing with them. In Catholic schools, we are all learners, servants and leaders. These shared qualities are what make Catholic schools work. They are what make Catholic schools succeed. Catholic schools are vibrant, dynamic and excellent!